A client of ours is looking for an individual to fill the position of Business Analyst.
The ideal candidate is to:
- Contribute towards the development and implementation strategies for the branches based on the information obtained from the region and aligned to the strategic direction of the company.
- Adhere to procedures, systems and guidelines for the department to facilitate services that meet the needs of new and existing entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate with business consultants and business analysts to provide an environment for the multiplier effect of services around the channel network.
- Offer advice on services and programmes that will provide an enabling environment for SMME growth and development.
- Follow appropriate screening and diagnosis, refer entrepreneurs to Capability Development in order to get assistance in the development of business plans, training and mentoring and the access of credit finance.
- Collaboratively work with other departments to determine the needs of enterprises and entrepreneurs and implement development growth plans.
- Facilitate the development of business plans
- Facilitate entrepreneurs access to finance
- Proactively assist to conduct relevant (local and national) market research to map trends and opportunities that can be beneficial for startup and expanding enterprises.
- Assist with solving technical problems and provide analytical knowledge.
- Assist to monitor product quality and work with SMMEs to adopt quality assurance processes to maintain product quality and meet customer specifications.
- Facilitate entrepreneurs access to relevant research information.
- Register users, induct and assist clients who use the resource centre.
- Organize inventory of resource centre.
The ideal candidate is to possess the following:
- A University Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least three years experience
To Apply click on the Apply button below
26th September 2022